· · Home · · Couponing · · Freebies · · Helpful Sites · · Baby · · Local Deals · · About BCB · · Contact Us · ·

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welcome to my page!

Hi everyone. 
I am so excited to share with you the tricks and tips I've learned to save and even MAKE money while shopping.  With a new little one on the way,  I am looking for ways to save and yet not sacrifice quality.

Tips include where and how to find the best coupons.  I will show you tricks to save on items you use everyday and even make a buck or two in the end.     For example I recently got Pringles chips for FREE,  Palmolive dish soap for 63cents, and a jumbo pack of Huggies diapers for $5!  And walked away with $5 in coupons towards my next visit. 

I can't wait to share.  See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment